1. Submitted events must be family
friendly and fit within what is consistent to a Christian lifestyle.
2. Events must not be for-profit and cannot be used for generating revenue or funding for an organization or business, and cannot be sales oriented (bazaars, garage sales, trade shows, etc.). Exceptions to this rule may include benefit events for small scale mission trips and church projects, or for the health costs of a suffering individual. In these cases, event entry fees must not exceed $10. "Free will offerings" are acceptable as long as there is no additional, required entry fee or costs for the attendees.
3. Eligibility for the community calendar is subject to the discretion of Salem Communications staff. If the event does not fit guideline #2, but is determined that it still may be of interest of our listeners, a Salem Communications representative may contact the submitter of the event about advertising options.
4. Events that fit the above guidelines will be posted as time allows, usually within 1-2 business days. In the rare occasion that Salem Communications staff is unable to post events (due to vacation, previous engagements, etc.), it is recommended that events are submitted several weeks before the event takes place to ensure prompt posting of your event.
5. For events spanning multiple days, the event will be displayed only once, so please include dates and times in your event description. If a single date is not specified by the event submitter and a range of dates is specified instead, the event will be displayed on its start date only. Once that date has expired, the event will be automatically removed from the calendar.
6. Questions about the website and community calendar may be sent to email@example.com