Here’s an exciting, part-time, entry-level opportunity exposing the right candidate to numerous aspects of radio network operations. This position is the first point of contact for visitors and callers to our Nashville, TN-based Salem Music Network office, which also houses Nashville’s 94FM the Fish and Salem Publishing.
This position requires a team-first mentality and offers vital support functions for members of our broadcast team. Tasks are varied and should form the perfect opportunity for a friendly, personable, service-oriented individual who is also strong with details.
Below are some of the regular tasks and requirements involved with this position:
- Front desk position that answers phones and greets visitors, making it the first point of contact with clients, the public and artists.
- Provide logistical and paperwork support for administrative, programming and promotions staff.
- Data entry and contest set up for listener loyalty website.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Scanning and filing of broadcast agreements and confirmations.
- Provide support for business manager.
- Pleasant and helpful personality
- Strong with details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher
A background check will be required.
Working hours are 9am to 2pm, M-F.
Salem Music Network is a division of Salem Radio Network, Inc., a subsidiary of Salem Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: SALM; www.salem.cc), the largest commercial U.S. radio broadcasting company that provides programming targeted at audiences interested in Christian and conservative opinion content, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you find this type of work exciting then you’re ready for the next step in our selection process. Send your resume to:
Human Resources Dept.
Salem Music Network, Inc.
402 BNA Drive, Suite 400
Nashville, TN 37217