Here’s an exciting, entry-level opportunity exposing the right candidate to numerous aspects of radio network operations. This position is the first point of contact for visitors and callers to our Nashville, TN-based Salem Music Network office, which also houses Nashville’s 94FM the Fish and Salem Publishing.
This position requires a team-first mentality and offers vital support functions for members of our broadcast team. Tasks are varied and should form the perfect opportunity for a friendly, personable, service-oriented individual who is also strong with details.
Below are some of the regular tasks and requirements involved with this position:
- Front desk position that answers phones and greets visitors, making it the first point of contact with clients, the public and artists.
- Provide logistical and paperwork support for administrative, programming and promotions staff.
- Data entry and contest set up for listener loyalty website.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Scanning and filing of broadcast agreements and confirmations.
- Provide support for business manager.
- Complete commercial broadcast affidavits as needed.
- Pleasant and helpful personality
- Strong with details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher
A background check will be required.
Salem Music Network is a division of Salem Radio Network, Inc., a subsidiary of Salem Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: SALM; www.salem.cc), the largest commercial U.S. radio broadcasting company that provides programming targeted at audiences interested in Christian and conservative opinion content, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here’s a quick take on some of the benefits of a Salem Communications career opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
Medical and Dental
Life Insurance and Optional Supplemental Life and Long Term Care Insurance
2 weeks annual accrued vacation beginning after six month's employment
8 paid holidays
If you find this type of work exciting then you’re ready for the next step in our selection process. Send your resume to:
Human Resources Dept.
Salem Music Network, Inc.
402 BNA Drive, Suite 400
Nashville, TN 37217