Do you enjoy Contemporary Christian or Gospel music? Would you enjoy working in an environment where you could help people who share your musical passion? Is having a flexible work schedule a priority for this stage in your life? If so, this position could be for you!
As a Customer Service Rep, you would be part of a growing team of friendly, personable, service-oriented individual working at Salem Publishing.
Below are some of the regular tasks and requirements involved with this position:
• Answers phones and fielding enquiries, making it the first point of contact with our subscribers.
• Make follow-up calls to current and past subscribers of Singing News and Homecoming Magazine.
• Be able to input subscriber data over secure servers.
• Provide support to the CSR manager.
• Pleasant and helpful personality
• Good phone persona and people skills
• Strong with detail and follow-up
• Computer proficiency required
A background check will be required.
Working hours are flexible.
If this type of work exciting then you’re ready for the next step in our selection process. Send your resume to:
Human Resources Dept.
Salem Music Network, Inc.
402 BNA Drive, Suite 400
Nashville, TN 37217