94FM Fish Listener Appreciation Days
Official Contest Rules
- The 94FM Fish Listener Appreciation Days (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Qualified individuals may increase the odds of their name being called on the air between May 1, 2013 and May 31, 2013 by joining the Family Rewards Club at www.94fmthefish.net. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Caron Broadcasting, Inc., WFFH-FM and WFFI-FM or Reach Satellite Network, Inc., WBOZ-FM (collectively “Radio Station”), their parent company, their parent’s affiliated companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There is a potential for One Hundred Forty (140) daily winners (the “Daily Winners”) and there will be one (1) Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner). There will be twelve potential Daily Winners chosen each day, Monday through Friday, one each hour between the hours of 6:00 AM and 7:00 PM central time beginning Monday, May 6, 2013 through Friday, May 31, 2013. Each potential Daily Winner will be selected at random and their name will be announced once on air on the Radio Station. After the Daily Winner’s name is announced, that Daily Winner will have 30 minutes to call 615-737-3474 to claim the Daily Winner prize and their name will then be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. If the Daily Winner does not call within the allotted time period, the Daily Prize will not be awarded and the Daily Winner will not be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible Daily Prize winners on Monday, June 3, 2013. Entrants need not be present to win. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on the air and also notified by phone, e-mail or regular mail within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The Grand Prize winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The Daily Winners prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after winning and the Grand Prize winner’s prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. The Grand Prize winner has until December 15, 2012 to redeem the prize.
- There is a potential for One Hundred Forty (140) Daily Prizes: a fifty dollar gift certificate good towards any item listed on Radio Station’s DiscountShoppingClub.com site (“Daily Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $50.00. There is one (1) Grand Prize: a One Thousand Dollar check (“Grand Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $1,000.00. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Daily Prize or for the Grand Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to www.94fmthefish.net or look for the winner's name posted on the Station web site, once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.